Avary's Place

Sunday, September 03, 2006

I finally bought it

I just remember how much i love ST:NG. I just bought the entire series on dvd. I've got a lot of free time oin the summer and i discovered that there is a 2 hour block on tv every weekday. I started watching and got hooked... again. I love ST. Especially NG. It's the best series imo. Teh cast is great and the writing is awsome. Its fake, but its beleivable fake. It's not totally crazy and wacky. well, it is, but it doesnt seem that way. I hear all teh nonsense talk and i dont think anything of it. star trek has been good about this imo. in general al ST series are pretty good about this. I know the stuff is fake but i enjoy the thought that maybe in a long time, it could become reality. I just have a good imagination and a love for technology. Im a huge fan of sci fi and I always will be. The idea of all that stuff is just cool. ST is better than SW imo. SW wasnt ever a series, but i just think the ST stuff is better. anyway, i cant wait. 7 seasons. drool. Too bad the semester starts tuesday. hopefully ill find time to watch these, though i will be working extra hard in school and i have a rather full schedule.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:16 PM, Blogger nixhyip said…

    Slow Pays & No Pays & Charge Offs are gone! Hospital Bills are gone! Bankruptcy! Your list of credit dings and dents is gone! New system by Nationwide Lenders and as a member for $495 you get: home loan a 750+ FICO score as quick as 45 days! PLUS to $725 for each referral, PLUS 10 % of points received on any or all referral loans. Over 10,000 folks now enjoy better jobs, homes, cars, better lives and more money! If you want to cleanup your credit and improve your fico score at a profit too, then visit us and join home loan NOW!

     
  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger barb michelen said…

    Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

     
  • At 8:21 PM, Blogger bernard n. shull said…

    hi mate, this is the canadin pharmacy you asked me about: the link

     

Post a Comment

<< Home